Lockwood's Pumpkin Fest
October 7-9; 14-15; 21-22; 28-29
Hand-pick your pumpkins, ride a pony or a horse, enjoy homemade pumpkin bars, or make your own S’mores. Plus, enjoy games, a corn maze, the haunted corn crib, and more. Kids will love interacting with the horses and animals on our working farm.
Lockwood’s Pumpkin Fest will feature a variety of low-fee activities as well as free activities and entertainment for kids and adults to enjoy. Lockwood Park provides visitors with a country-type experience.
- Saturdays: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Sundays: Noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Columbus Day (October 9): 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Free Agricultural Education/Crafts at the Cookhouse, hosted by Winnebago Boone Farm Bureau
- Free entertainment by Mr. Steve at 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 2 p.m. (fun, fast-paced show for all ages, featuring audience participation sing-alongs, and more)
- Guess the candy (at the Cookhouse)
- NOTE: Horse trailer parking is closed to the public
- Coloring Table
- Decorated Animal Barn
- Gingerbread Lane
- Guess the Candy
- Pumpkin Carving Demonstration (Oct 14 & 28 only)
- Native American Village
- Scavenger Hunt
- Wagon Shuttle Rides to Pumpkin Paradise
- Build Your Own Scarecrow
- Carnival Rides
- Children's Farm Animal Feed
- Corn Maze
- Haunted Corn Crib
- Pick Your Own Pumpkin
- Pony Ring
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Pumpkin Island
- Pumpkin Painting
- Pumpkin Toss
- S’mores by the Bonfire
- Trail Rides
- Wagon Ride: “I Spy: On the Farm”
Use the #lockwoodpark hash tag to share your family pictures with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!